Important information COVID-19
Our park opens on the 1st of April. We need your help to make sure that we can stay open during this difficult time. Mayors have the opportunity to act more quickly and easily through an emergency ordinance. Campsites / holiday parks are mentioned as specific locations.
We follow the rules of RIVM. If the rules are not strictly followed, the local government may decide to close our park. The health of our guests is of upmost importance to us and we are focust to abide by the rules set by our government.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters (two arms lengths) form others.
- Stay on your own plot as much as possible.
- Stay inside of your accommodation if you are sick. This means if you have a runny nose or a cough, a sore throat or a fever. Avoid contact with others (social distancing).
- We ask you not to receive a visitors. Receiving visitors is not a good idea considered the amount of square metres of the accommodation. With disallowing visitors we reduce the amount of visitors at the park.
- Group formation in public space is prohibited. If two people are already inside, please wait outside. The people inside must keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters to each other and to our staff. This applies to all public areas such as the reception / canteen and the laundry room.
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from others. This means also in the parking lot, on the paths and at the compost area. (We can not emphasise this enough.)
What you can do to prevent the spread of the virus:
- Don’t shake hands,
- wash your hands with soap and water,
- sneeze and cough into your elbow,
- turn away from others coughing or sneezing,
- use paper tissues,
- keep 1.5 meters (two arms lengths) away from others.
We all hope, of course, that we can stop the spread of the virus. So let’s make an effort for that! We do it with and for each other. We count on you! On behalf of the Visotter team, we are extensively grateful for your cooperation.